Spyder Driving Course
THEORETICAL AND PRACTICAL TRAINING IN ONE DAY
- Theory given in our premises and practical course in our parking course.
- The course consists of a duration of 7 jours or 3 hours of theory and 4 hours of practice (2 hours in closed circuit and 2 hours on the road).
- The course takes place on a week-end day.
- The theoretical exam must be passed before you can do the practice.
- To be eligible for the 3-wheeled motorcycle driving course, you must have a valid class 5 (automobile) driver's license.
- People with class 6A (motorcycle) on their diver's license are allowed to drive a 3-wheeled motorcycle without taking the class 5 course.
During the course, you will learn how to minimize and manage risky situations, control the vehicle, control acceleration, drive in a straight line, stop, change direction and speed, stop quickly and do evasive maneuvers.
Contact NDR Rimouski at 418-723-7134
*If there are enoughregistrations, the course can be given here in Amqui, otherwise you will have to take it in Rimouski.