2022 Can-Am Spyder and Ryker rental
To learn more about our rental recreational vehicules, contact us online or by phone :
We'll give you all the details to get you on the road quickly.
- Included 300 km/day
- Full day gives you 100km extra
- Taxes not included on prices mentioned
- You must have a class 6A motorcycle license of the SAAQ certificate following the three-wheel motorcycle course, class 6E.
- Clothing not included.
INSURANCE 25$/DAY INCLUDED*
Collision insurance included with deductible of $2,500 + transport. The insurance does not cover bodily injury to the driver and/or passenger. It only covers damage to others.
- 2 people max per vehicule (if designed for 2 passengers)
- Full equipment required (including helmet, boots, etc.)
- RETURN AT 8:30 AM THE NEXT DAY
- Class 6A or 6E driver's license
- Gaz not included (the vehicule must be returned with a full tank of gas otherwise a $70 charge will apply)
- IMPORTANT : The vehicule must remain in Quebec.
N.B. The rental amount must always be paid before taking possession of the rented vehicle. The deposit is payable before the equipment is taken over by the customer and reimbursed in whole or in part (charged with the costs due to any damage) after inspection when the equipment is handed over. The deposit can be paid either by Visa/Mastercard/American Express bank card, or by cash payment, in Canadian, American or Euro dollars after application of the exchange rate. No other means of payment is accepted for payment of the deposit. Refusal or impossibility of payment of the deposit by the customer automatically results in the cancellation of the rental.